1. Stewed Apple Walnut Chocolate Oatmeal Bowls
An oatmeal person must try this.
2. Kale Veggie Mini Frittatas
3. Vegan Chickpea Omelettes Filled with Roasted Potatoes and Arugula
4. Ful Medames
A middle-eastern classic.
5. Broccoli and Sweet Potato Frittata with Thyme
6. Sweet Potato Waffles with Cheese Shards
7. Leek and Zucchini Fritters
8. Asparagus Shakshuka
9. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
10. Open Toast With Egg, Spinach, And Tomato
Very simple and very healthy.
11. Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
12. Avocado Tomato Cheese Burger
A healthy recipe for Vegetarians.
13. Frozen Peach Mango Smoothie
14. Indian Masala Egg French Toast
For Indian Food Lovers
And make sure to drink two glasses of water before sunrise to keep your body hydrated during the fast in Ramadan!